I know I'm late getting around to posting these pics from the Hack-a-Thon that freeside participated in on Nov. 21, 2009, but got some pics from the projects I worked on.
Here are some pics from the social side of the Hack-A-Thon:
This is a quick project I did to make a hook system for my dogs food/water bowl so she didn't tip it over while in her crate.
And this is some pics from my model rocket engine project. More details can be found at: www.shadow404.com/125
There was an error in this gadget
- ► 2014 (8)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (13)
- Circuit Bending Workshop
- Sewing Lab 1: Machine Basics This Saturday!
- Double Dog House Project
- Welding Class 01/24/10
- FreeSide Social 01/19/2010
- Propaganda Mural
- Circuit Bending Class 01/16/10
- Makers Local 256 Visit
- Synchronous Hackathon #3 - Tonight!
- Sewing Science - Basics for the Not-So-Domesticall...
- 2 Hacker Cons, 1 Day
- Magnets and Geometry
- Mystery Unboxing
- Hack-a-Thon Nov. 21, 2009
- A project of light proportions
- ▼ January (15)