What is Freeside?
Freeside is a Georgia nonprofit corporation, organized to develop a community of coders, makers, artists, and researchers in order to promote collaboration and community outreach. Learn more »
By Shadow404 on Sunday, January 17, 2010
The circuit bending class had a great turn out yesterday. Here are some pics of the bending in action. Dantheman, succesfully completed a published hack on his korg keyboard, while the other students of have class got a basic lesson on bending in action and made some pretty unique sounds.
There was an error in this gadget
- ► 2014 (12)
- ► 2013 (27)
- ► 2012 (35)
- ► 2011 (13)
- Circuit Bending Workshop
- Sewing Lab 1: Machine Basics This Saturday!
- Double Dog House Project
- Welding Class 01/24/10
- FreeSide Social 01/19/2010
- Propaganda Mural
- Circuit Bending Class 01/16/10
- Makers Local 256 Visit
- Synchronous Hackathon #3 - Tonight!
- Sewing Science - Basics for the Not-So-Domesticall...
- 2 Hacker Cons, 1 Day
- Magnets and Geometry
- Mystery Unboxing
- Hack-a-Thon Nov. 21, 2009
- A project of light proportions
- ▼ January (15)