Items we need, in no particular order:
- Paint (brighter colors especially, not black/grey/white): we are painting an internet meme explosion mural in the front bathroom, and Carrie needs more paint.
- Paint (dark, black, matte): for shrouding the stage in the darkness.
- Printer ink for the HP L7680
- 4+ port NIC card for rack system, or full system: we are trying to build a router to create subnets, see Alan or any IT staff person for details.
- Mounts for rack systems: stacking the pizza boxen on top of each other just won’t do.
- Lumber and other build-out materials: ask about specifics, but the two main projects that could use some lumber are for the electronics lab benches and for improvements to member storage.
- Small to Medium plastic bins: We can start subdividing or replacing cardboard boxes storing things in the parts storage.
- Member storage bins: We are getting new members! Let’s have a few bins at the ready to get them on-board.
- Folding chairs: for when we host large talks or events.
- Breadboards: some members have asked and are unclear if some “projects” could be reclaimed or if there are extra breadboards to go around.
- ABS: Our 3D printers need more spools in a variety of colors.
- Larger LCD monitors, flat screen TVs: we want to put up informational kiosk displays around the space.
- Raspberry Pis: for use with the access control project, or with the informational kiosks like we have in the welcome zone.
- Engraving plastic: for creating signage with Randy’s CNC!
Volunteers are needed with the following skills:
- Electrical wiring: running new outlets, and...other activities... (certification required)
- Woodworking, construction: help with shelf/hutch building for electronics, help with member storage build-out.
- Mural Art: artists, pick a spot on the wall and make it yours! We also want input on designing logos for each of our zones.
Set a bookmark for our up-to-date Wishlist.